This recipe is exploding with flavors! A combination of apple, Orange, Cinnamon & more make a delicious dish in just over 30 minutes
Serves: 4 Time: 35 minutes
- 4-4oz Pork Cutlets
- 2 Apples, finely diced with skin
- 1-2 cinnamon sticks
- 2-4 tbsp dark brown sugar
- 1/3 cup + 4 tbsp Orange Juice
- 1 lb Carrots, cut in half & sliced down the middle
- Canola Oil
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Toss carrots with OJ & Oil, roast for 375 F for 20 minutes.
- Heat oil in saucepan and add apples, cinnamon stick, brown sugar, and 1/3 cup orange juice. Allow to reduce for 15 minutes. Remove from heat & add in pan pork cutlets.
- Heat pan over medium heat & spray or add oil in. Once oil is hot, season pork with salt & pepper and place in pan. Cook for 3 minutes on each side. Top with chutney and serve with side of roasted carrots.