Broccolini, also known as baby broccoli, makes a great side dish that compliments just about anything! By combining just 4 ingredients, you have a healthy side dish that’s ready to serve in under 10 minutes.
- 1 Bunch broccolini
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- salt & pepper
1. blanch the broccolini in a large pot of salted boiling water for 2 minutes. Drain immediately and set aside to cool.
2. Heat olive oil in a large saute pan, add garlic and stir
3. Add broccolini; saute for 2-3 minutes
4. Add the lemon juice, small pinch of salt and 1/4 tsp of pepper and mix to coat broccolini. Toss well before serving