If you’ve never given rutabagas a try, now’s your chance! Rutabaga fries turned out to be a surprisingly delicious & crispy snack. There’s a ton of reasons to love them
- They’re baked, not fried,
- A vegetarian & vegan option
- Healthier than regular potato fries
PLUS this recipe only calls for 5 ingredients and is super easy to prepare!!
- 1 rutabaga, peeled and cut into spears
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 sprigs rosemary, minced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine rutabaga spears with oil, minced rosemary, garlic, and salt. Toss until evenly coated.
- Lay rutabaga spears onto a baking sheet, leaving space between for even crisping. Bake until rutabaga fries are cooked through and crisped on the outside, about 30 minutes.