We love serving these mini brie and apple quiches. We bake them & add just a pinch of nutmeg to give them a hint of fall flavor. If you’re looking for a sweeter option use a red apple, for a more tart taste then we suggest green apples
- 30 mini phyllo shells (two 1.9-ounce packages; see Note)
- 1/2 medium apple, peeled and finely diced
- 5 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Pinch of freshly ground pepper
- Pinch of ground nutmeg
- 4 ounces Brie (1/2 small wheel), cut into 30 squares
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange phyllo shells on a large parchment-lined baking sheet. Divide
apple among the shells.
- Whisk eggs, mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg in a large measuring cup.
Pour the egg mixture over the apple. Place a Brie square in each shell.
- Bake until the egg is set, the Brie is melted and the phyllo is starting to
brown around the edges, about 15 minutes. Let cool slightly before serving.