The holiday season is usually the time where we go the extra mile to stay in mint condition for all the impending holiday gatherings with friends and family. From applying extra lotion to keep skin hydrated to adding an extra layer of mascara for a holiday party, oh what fun it is to pamper ourselves to look our best at all of these events. This candy cane body scrub is so easy to prepare and will keep your skin feeling silky smooth and give it a healthy glow.
Added bonus: it’s a great homemade gift! Simply fill a mason jar with the scrub just below the halfway mark, fill a ¼ inch layer of crushed candy cane, and fill the remainder of the jar with the scrub.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 cups white granulated sugar
- ¼ cups crushed candy canes
- 1 cup olive oil
- 20-30 drops peppermint essential oil
- Pour sugar into a mixing bowl, breaking up any clumps.
- Add olive oil, peppermint oil, candy canes and stir until evenly distributed