- 2 Avocados
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic
- 1 small jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon of Sirracha Sauce
- Juice of 1 large lime
- 2 Tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup of ready cooked shrimp or crabmeat
- Wash and dry both avocados. Cut in half lengthwise. Remove pit by piercing with small sharp knife and pulling out and away from inner flesh. Cut halves in quarters and peel off the out skin. Cut 1 avocado into medium-diced pieces and mash second avocado in glass bowl.
- Place ¼ of medium red onion, 1 small jalapeno (remove seeds if you want a mild dip or leave seeds for spicier flavor) and 2 peeled garlic cloves into mini chopper and pulse till mixture is finely minced. Add to avocados.
- Chop cilantro and add to mix. Add lime juice, Sirracha sauce, olive oil and shrimp or crabmeat and mix all ingredients gently. Season with salt and pepper.
- Let flavors blend in refrigerator for 2 hours. Serve with raw vegetables, corn tortilla chips or grilled bread.