- 7tbsp fat-free plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 3tsp minced fresh garlic, divided
- 1lb ShopRite extra-lean ground turkey breast
- 1cup chopped fresh spinach
- ½ cup finely chopped white mushrooms
- 1/3 cup chopped red onions
- 5 thin honey-wheat sandwich buns
- 10 thin tomato slices
- 2 cups fresh spinach leaves
- In a large bowl combine ground turkey, chopped spinach, mushrooms, onion, and remaining 2tsp garlic and 2tbsp yogurt; mix lightly. Form into patties.
- For the sauce, in a small bowl combine 5 tbsp of the yogurt and 1tsp of garlic. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Bake patties at 350degreesF for 5-7minutes each side until thermometer reads 165degreesF. Or coat a large nonstick skillet or grill pan with nonstick cooking spray; place over medium-high heat. Cook patties 3 minutes per side or until an instant-read thermometer registers 165degrees F (do not overcook).
- Spread each bun with 1tbsp of the sauce. Place 1 burger in each bun, top with tomato slices and spinach leaves.