- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cups chopped onion (about 2 large onions)
- ¾ teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- ½ cup plain, non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- ¼ cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon hot sauce
- ¼ teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat, swirling to coat pan. Add chopped onion and thyme to pan. Cook about 10 minutes or until golden.
- Reduce heat to low; cook another 20 minutes or until onions are deep golden brown, stirring occasionally. Remove onion mixture from heat.
- Add Greek yogurt and all remaining ingredients, stirring until blended and cheese is melted.
Serve with button mushrooms or breadsticks for dipping. Enjoy!