- 1-2 ripe avocados
- 1 medium tomato seeded and diced
- ½ red onion diced
- ½ medium cucumber seeded and diced
- ½ medium cucumber (sliced to use as “chips”)
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tbsp cilantro
- 1 tsp lime juice, optional
- Peel avocado(s), remove pits, put into medium bowl. Mash avocado down until it is in small chunks.
- Remove seeds from tomato and dice into small chunks. Add tomatoes to bowl.
- Remove seeds from cucumber and dice into small chunks. Add cucumber to bowl.
- Dice red onion and add to bowl.
- Mince garlic clove and add to bowl.
- Tear or cut up cilantro with scissors into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Add lime juice to bowl and mix all ingredients together.
Enjoy with cucumber slices or tortilla chips!