- 1 medium white onion, peeled and finely diced
- 2 serrano chiles, stems removed, sliced into thin ring (hint: removed seeds if you’re sensitive to heat!)
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and finely diced
- ½ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 4 ripe avocados
- ¾ cup small cubes fresh or frozen mango
- ¾ cup pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp. coarse salt (or more to taste)
- 2 limes, juiced
- Place the diced onion, serrano chiles, and garlic in a food processor and pulse a few times to make a chunky paste. Remove from food processor and add the chopped cilantro.
- Slice the avocados in half around the pit and scoop the flesh out. Take the flesh from two avocados and make into creamy consistency. Cut the remaining two into chunks about ½ inch big. In a large bowl, use a spoon to mix together the onion paste with both the smooth and chunky avocado.
- Stir in the mango cubes, pomegranate seeds, and salt. Taste the guacamole and add more salt if necessary.