- 1 (16 ounce) container non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 block Cabot 50% Reduced Fat Light Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 4 slices nitrate-free turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Lay out bacon strips and cook until very crispy, about 10-25 minutes depending on the bacon. Remove strips from grease and drain on the top and bottom with paper towels. When cooled, chop finely.
- Mix together all ingredients and enjoy scooping with baked potato chips and veggies.