- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Cooking spray
- 2 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1 inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a pan with sides coated with cooking spray; toss to coat tomatoes. Bake at 400° for 15 minutes.
- Add fish to pan. Bake an additional 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
- Serve the tomato mixture over fish. Drizzle with lemon juice.