- 6 Tilapia Filets
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt, to taste
- 1/8 tsp Red Pepper (adjust to your heat preference)
- 1⁄2 of a Maradol Papaya, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1-2 Avocados, peeled, seeded & diced
- 1 Lime, juiced
- Handful of Cilantro, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Combine ground coriander, cumin, paprika, salt, and red pepper in a bowl. Mix well. Divide mixture in half.
- Place tilapia on a grill pan or make your own grill pan with foil. Brush both sides of fish with a small amountof olive oil. Brush half of the spice mixture on the top
side of fish.
- Place grill pan on heated grill. Grill on medium-lowheat for about 10 minutes or until flakes easily with a
- As fish is cooking, mix together papaya, avocado, andcilantro in a bowl. Add reserved spice mixture and lime juice. Fold ingredients to combine. Serve grilled tilapia topped with papaya-avocado salsa.