- 1 1/2 cups dry pancake mix (We used Whole Wheat Pancake Mix)
- 1/2 cupflax seed meal—I used Hodgson Mills
- 1 cupskim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 ½ cup Jersey Fresh blueberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, quartered
- Stir together pancake mix and flax seed meal. Add milk and eggs to dry ingredients and slowly mix together.
- Spoon 1/4 cup of batter onto a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Sprinkle with blueberries. Cook until bubbles appear on the surface, then flip and cook until browned on the other side.
- Place blueberries & strawberries both into a saucepan and turn heat up to medium. Allow to cook for 5-10 minutes, until sauce reaches desired consistency.
- Plate pancakes & pour sauce over and enjoy!