- 1 pound ground chicken or turkey
- 1/4 cup carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup celery, finely diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, finely diced
- 2-4 tablespoons buffalo sauce
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled optional
- 4 whole wheat burger buns
Blue Cheese Slaw:
- 1 bag Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw
- ½ cup Bolthouse blue cheese dressing or ranch dressing
- Make the slaw. Toss the cole slaw with about ½ cup blue cheese dressing or enough to coat. Set aside.
- Mix together chicken, carrot, celery, onion, hot sauce, and blue cheese (if using) and form into 4 patties.
- Preheat grill or pan to medium-high heat. Oil the grill grates or coat skillet generously with cooking spray. Cook patties about 4-5 minutes per side, flipping once. If desired, brush additional hot sauce over the burger near end of cooking.
- Serve the burgers on toasted buns, topping with blue cheese slaw and enjoy!