- 2 medium zucchini, grated
- 2 shallots, finely diced
- 1/4 cup fresh scallions (or chives), chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 2 garlic clove, minced
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6-8 tbsp whole wheat flour
- Salt and fresh pepper to taste
- olive oil spray
- Grate zucchini using the large holes of a cheese grater and place in a large bowl.
- Add flour, shallots, garlic, parsley, chives, eggs, cheese, salt and pepper then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and spray oil to cover pan. Drop tablespoons of the batter into the skillet. Cook about 2 minutes on each side until golden brown. Set aside and keep warm.
- Spray more oil in the skillet as needed, and continue with remaining batter.