Blueberry Peach Crisp with Quaker Oat Topping
For the Filling:
- 1 cup sliced yellow peaches
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
- 2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
For the Topping:
- 1 cup Quaker quick oats
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, not packed
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup (half stick) butter, melted
Heat oven to 375 degrees. Combine peaches, blueberries, agave nectar, lemon juice and zest in large bowl. Sprinkle with cornstarch. Toss until fruit is coated. Place fruit in an ungreased pie or baking dish.
Mix remaining ingredients. Sprinkle over fruit. Bake about 40 minutes or until topping is golden brown and fruit is tender.
Serve with a scoop of low fat ice cream or fat free frozen yogurt. Enjoy!!