Garden Vegetable Bake
Eat Local, Live Better
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels, about 2 ears
- 1 small zucchini, cut into thin strips
- 1 orange bell pepper, diced
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 1 ½ tsp crushed red pepper (optional)
- ¼ cup fresh Basil, chopped
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- Preheat oven to 350. Beat eggs together and set aside. Mix corn, zucchini, bell pepper, garlic salt, red pepper, basil together. Combine eggs with vegetables and mix well. Place this mixture into a sprayed 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Layer tomatoes on top of egg & vegetable mixture. Next mix cheese and breadcrumbs together, add this on top of tomatoes and drizzle with 3 tbsp olive oil.
- Place in oven for approximately 30 minutes.