- 4 Medium peaches, pitted and sliced in half
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 4 cups of fresh lemonade
- 1 tablespoon of your favorite fresh herbs to garnish (lemon thyme, lemon basil, mint, cilantro)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place the peaches skin side down in a baking dish and sprinkle the tops with the sugar. Roast the peaches for about 20 minutes or until the tops of the peaches are juicy and the skins are able to be pinched off.
- Remove the outside of the peach skins and place the roasted peached into a blender. Pour lemonade to cover the peaches in the blender. Puree the peaches completely, until the liquid is a little foamy and frothy.
- Pour the mixture into a pitcher and stir in the rest of the lemonade. Chill. Stir up the lemonade with a spoon before serving and garnish with your favorite fresh herb.