Orange & Thyme Salmon with Creamy Cauliflower
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon filets
- 1, 1 pound package precut cauliflower
- 3 teaspoons fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 2 Tablespoons ShopRite extra virgin olive oil (separated)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cloves garlic (separated)
- 3 Tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place 3 cups of water in a pot, bring to simmer and steam cauliflower until tender, about 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mince 2 cloves garlic and mix with orange zest, thyme, salt, pepper, and 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a small bowl.
- Place fish in Pyrex dish and evenly spread orange thyme mixture over fish. Place two remaining garlic cloves in the Pyrex dish next to fish but not on top. (These two cloves will be used later for the cauliflower.)
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with the touch of a fork.
- In a medium sized bowl combine steamed cauliflower with yogurt, remaining Tablespoon of olive oil, and side garlic cloves from fish pan. Blend together using emersion blender or food processor until creamy consistency. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve salmon with creamy cauliflower on the side, add a green vegetable of choice and serve.