- 1 10-ounce package Woodstock frozen diced butternut squash
- 1 9-ounce package Brussels sprouts, stem end trimmed and cut in half
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ½ cup tri-color organic quinoa, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbsp. Alessi balsamic glaze
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Toss butternut squash and Brussels sprouts together on a large baking sheet with olive oil, ½ tsp salt, and pepper. Roast for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, add quinoa to a small pot with ¼ tsp salt and ¾ cup cold water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until water is absorbed and quinoa is still slightly crunchy, about 10 minutes.
- Place cooked quinoa and pumpkin seeds on a large baking sheet and bake for about 10 minutes, or until seeds are golden brown, stirring several times.
- Place butternut squash and Brussels sprouts in a large serving bowl. Add quinoa, pumpkin seeds, and pomegranate seeds and toss together. Drizzle with balsamic glaze and serve.
Makes 4 side dish servings