Mini Pumpkin Pie Tarts
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6oz (3/4 cup) fat free evaporated milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 whole egg
- 1/2 of a 15oz can of 100% pumpkin
- 3 boxes of mini fillo shells
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, salt, evaporated milk, egg and egg white into a large mixing bowl. Use a whisk and whisk well to combine. Add pumpkin and whisk until well combined.
- Lay mini fillo shells out on a large baking sheet. Spoon about 1 Tablespoon of pumpkin pie filling into each fillo shell.
- Place in oven and bake for 12-14 minutes, or until golden brown around the edges. Remove from oven and top with whipped cream, if using.