Pumpkin Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed until creamy
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 3/4 cup flax seeds, ground
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line two cookie trays with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine the mashed bananas, pumpkin and vanilla, spices.
- Add the oats and ground flax seeds, stirring well. Allow mixture to sit for about 10 minutes to soften the oats.
- Stir in dried cranberries
- Drop dough on cookie sheets using a small ice cream scoop. Slightly flatten balls of dough to create circles ¼ – ½” thick.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cookies are golden and slightly firm. Cookies are chewy, so they will not get crispy edges.