Artichoke Bruschetta Recipe
- 1 French baguette, cut into 24 slices
- 1/4 cup ShopRite Olive Oil
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and halved
- 1 (14oz) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2oz grated Asiago
- 4 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place bread on a baking sheet. Brush tops with oil. Bake 1 to 2 minutes or until the edges begin to brown. Remove from oven. Rub toasted side of each slice with cut sides of garlic; set aside.
- In a medium bowl combine artichokes, onion, Asiago, mayonnaise, and pepper to taste. Spoon evenly on top of each bread slice. Sprinkle evenly with Parmesan.
- Return baking sheet to oven. Bake 2 to 4 minutes or until cheese is golden brown. Sprinkle with parsley, and serve.