Spinach & Feta Quinoa Bites
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups chicken broth or water
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 handfuls fresh spinach, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 oz crumbled feta
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- pinch salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook quinoa according to directions and set aside to cool.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Saute onion. Add spinach in batches until completely wilted down.
- In a large bowl combine quinoa, spinach and onions, garlic powder, oregano, feta, salt and pepper.
- Add eggs to quinoa mixture.
- Spray mini muffin tin with nonstick spray. Add quinoa mixture into tin and gently pat down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 18-20 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes then remove from tin using a butter knife.
Adapted from & inspired by Aggie’s Kitchen!