Apple, Gouda & Pecan Salad with Apple Cider Vinaigrette
- ½ cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 6 cups spring mix
- 1 large Honeycrisp apple, sliced thin
- 6 oz. Gouda cheese, cubed
- 1 cup cooked farro
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup ShopRite Organic Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ Tablespoons ShopRite apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ShopRite honey
- 2 teaspoons ShopRite Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon shallot, minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Toast walnuts in skillet until fragrant, about 5 minutes and remove to let cool. Place greens in bowl and top with sliced apples, Gouda, farro, cranberries, and walnuts.
- Whisk together vinaigrette ingredients together and season with salt/pepper. Drizzle salad with dressing and gently toss.