Vegetarian Coconut Stir Fry with Basmati Rice
Serves: 4 Total time: 30 minutes
- 1 cup white basmati rice
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1 package ShopRite precut stir-fry vegetables (about 1 pound)
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- ½ cup coconut aminos marinade
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil (optional)
Coconut Secret’s Coconut Aminos sauce is a soy-free substitute for soy sauce that still supplies full flavor!
- Prepare rice as per package directions.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the vegetables, and stir, cooking for 6 to 8 minutes, or until tender. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds to 1 minute more, stirring continuously.
- Add coconut aminos and sesame oil (if using) and continue cooking until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately over the basmati rice.