Reuben Cabbage Rolls
Helping Families Eat Better | MEAL OF THE WEEK RECIPE
Serves: 4 Serving Size: 2 Rolls Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 head of cabbage
- 1, 10oz bag shredded carrots
- 1 pound low sodium corned Beef, cooked
- 8 slices reduced fat Swiss cheese
- 1 can sauerkraut
- Bolthouse Farms Thousand Island Dressing
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Boil a large stock pot of water.
- Core Cabbage and submerge into boiling water. Let boil for 3-5 minutes. Remove cabbage from water and let cool. Using a tong, peel cabbage leaves back. You will need 8 large leaves to make the rolls.
- Lay cabbage leaves flat and add about 2 ounces of corned beef, one slice of Swiss cheese, 1 Tablespoon of sauerkraut, 1 Tablespoon of Shredded Carrots, and 2 Tablespoons of Bolthouse farms dressing to each leave. Roll and place seam side down in a casserole dish.
- Cover casserole dish with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- While cooking chop remaining cabbage and boil or sauté for a side dish.
- Serve with roasted potatoes and carrots for a complete meal!