Fish Tacos | Shrimp Tacos
Serves: 4 (2 tacos per person: 1 shrimp and 1 fish) Total time: 45 minutes
- 16 ShopRite all natural uncooked shrimp, tails removed
- 1/3 cup Braswell’s Select fish taco marinade
- 1 pound wild caught cod
- 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 handful alfalfa sprouts
- Mango salsa
- Guacamole of choice
- Tomato salsa
- Choice of tortilla chips
- Defrost shrimp as per package directions.
- Marinate cod and shrimp with Braswell’s select fish taco marinade for approximately 20 minutes.
- Sauté cod in pan over medium heat with 1 Tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, approximately 5 minutes on each side, until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Sauté shrimp in pan over medium heat for approximately 3-5 minutes on each side or until shrimp turn pink. While shrimp cooks, warm tortillas in the oven or pan.
- Line tortillas with either 4 shrimp or ¼ of the cooked cod and 1 Tablespoon each of: mango salsa, guacamole, and tomato salsa. Top with alfalfa sprouts.
- Serve with chips and extra toppings on the side.