Strawberry Goat Cheese Bruschetta Recipe
- 12, 3/4” slices ShopRite Multigrain Hot Stuff bread
- 1 Tablespoon ShopRite extra virgin olive oil
- 1 pound Jersey Fresh strawberries, washed and diced
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme leaves, plus more for serving
- 1 cup goat cheese
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic glaze
- Prepare a grill for high heat or turn on broiler. Drizzle bread slices with olive oil.
- Combine strawberries and thyme in a small bowl and set aside.
- Grill bread on the preheated grill until browned, about 3 minutes per side or broil for 2 minutes per side.
- Spread goat cheese on toasted bread. Spoon strawberry and thyme mixture over the goat cheese topped bruschetta. Drizzle top with balsamic glaze and garnish with extra thyme leaves.