Grilled Pear and Gorgonzola Pizza Recipe
- 2 pears, cored and sliced into 1/4” slices
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Stonefire whole grain Naan flatbreads
- ½ cup gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- 4 sage leaves, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium high heat and prepare your clean grate with a swipe of a paper towel moistened with grapeseed oil.
- Lightly oil the pear slices and place on the hot grill grates. Nudge them after about 1 minute to be sure they don’t stick to the grill. Flip after about 3 minutes or when you see them becoming caramelized and grill marks are forming. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, then transfer to a plate and cover to keep warm.
- Spray your naan breads with cooking spray or lightly brush with olive oil. Place the naan on the grill grates for about 2 minutes or until grill marks form. Flip the naan and top with pears, gorgonzola, walnuts, and sage.
- Grill for another 2-4 minutes or until cheese melts. Remove from grill and cut each piece of naan in half.