Peppermint Bark Crisps Recipe
- 2 Whole Wheat Tortillas
- 1 ounce dark chocolate
- 1 ounce white chocolate
- 1 candy cane, crushed
- 3 sandwich-sized sealable bags
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Cut each tortilla into 8 wedges. Spread the tortilla wedges out on a baking sheet lined with parchment in a single layer. Bake the tortilla wedges for about 6 minutes, then use tongs to turn the wedges over and bake for another 6 minutes, until they are just beginning to color.
- While wedges are baking in the oven melt an ounce of dark chocolate in a microwave safe bowl and in another bowl melt an ounce of white chocolate. Once chocolates are melted, place each into its own bag.
- Place candy cane into a sealable bag and crush using a kitchen gadget heavy enough, example- a meat pounder.
- Once the chips are browned, remove from oven. Snip a very small cut in the corner of each chocolate filled bag and drizzle warm tortillas with the chocolate. Take the crushed candy cane and sprinkle over the top of the melted chocolate. ENJOY.